Happy New Year!
For some, saying “Farewell” to 2016 was a joyous occasion and for others 2016 held precious life memories we are sad to see pass. For some, we look to 2017 with great anticipation, yet for others fear of the unknown lurks within the recesses of our hearts.
We are all in a season of our own, yet a season that still holds resemblances of another’s. It’s that place where empathy resonates, yet complete understanding of another’s walk remains unknown.
But here’s the hope-giving truth. God knows. He not only has empathy, He completely understands every mountain we face. Every fear we feel.
So, today, friends, I come to you with a prayer. A prayer for the New Year. You see, I’m in the camp of being quite thrilled to say goodbye to 2016. Oh, it held many wonderful moments. It was a year prayers were answered in great big ways and I am so thankful. Yet challenged fill it. Lots of challenge.
I don’t know about you, but as I step into the new year, I want the God of certainty as my rock! In Him, I can stay steady (my one word for 2017) and follow His path and purpose for me. In Him what has dried up can be revived. And in Him my hope, joy, gratitude, and love can be renewed.
How about we start our new year by praying this prayer together? Let’s step forward with God leading our every step. Then let’s commit to resting in His hope each and every day.Let's pray this prayer for the new year together! #hope #nofear #wisdom #drybones Click To Tweet
If this is the kind of hope you want to build this year, sign up to join us here in the Searching for Moments Community. You will receive content updates, behind the scenes information, and access to the resource filled Library of Hope. (with printable versions of things like the prayer above!)
I’m thrilled to be back here with you for #MomentsofHope! The break was wonderful, but I missed connecting with each of you! Your words encourage so many and point to the hope we find through Christ. I can’t wait to start reading!
Note: You can now link 2 posts that resonate with HOPE each week. My heart desires to visit each of you every week, however I pray you will extend grace and still know how much you matter even when I run short on time!
What I ask of you:
1. Share up to 2 URLs (to a blog post, not the actual blog) that resonates with the topic of HOPE. Anything that gives us hope for tomorrow. Hope for victory. The little things and the big. Anything that inspires us to lean into Jesus and let Him carry us through.
2. Important: If you don’t have a blog post or podcast that resonates with HOPE, join in other ways as you pray and encourage others with a comment or a prayer.
3. Please leave a comment on the link just before each of your links. Would you love on them well? Encourage them in their efforts to share the hope of Jesus. If you have time, stop by more than one sweet writer’s little corner of the blog world!
4. Of course, I would love it if you would follow me via my blog and/or social media channels! Signing up to join the Searching for Moments Community gets you access to the Library of Hope along with post updates and freebies!
5. If this gives you hope, would you consider sharing it with others to give them hope, too?
6. Please either grab the #MomentsofHope button found here or link back to me to encourage new linkers.