Welcome to this week’s #MomentsofHope! We are on the road one last weekend celebrating my father-in-law’s 70th birthday! What a special weekend it has been to see so many in the Schumaker clan! I love watching our kids make memories with their cousins. And Bryan enjoy his time reconnecting with the siblings he rarely gets to see anymore!
I’m blessed to have married into this family. It’s full of love, loyalty, and piles of laughter! Grandpa Bob has blessed countless with his gift of laughter and his willingness to love big. As his daughter-in-law, I’m blessed. As Mama, my heart gushes with thankfulness as I see my children take from his example what it means to laugh even in the tough times, love even when it’s difficult, and live a Godly life.
This week’s featured Moment of Hope is one I need to read over and over (and over) again. Who here would describe themselves as exhausted? I can’t be the only one, right? In her post, Deb of Counting My Blessings, gives us 3 ways to do what we need to do when we are exhausted. Her 3 areas are spot on and I know that when I am consistently monitoring these areas, I do not find myself in that pit of exhaustion. There is one in there that I need to work on the most … who wants to guess? 🙂
Friends, if you are exhausted and you need encouragement, this is 5 minutes you need to take to read this! And while you are there, take a look around at the rest of Deb’s amazing site. I know you will find some great takeaways. Oh, and don’t forget to leave my sweet friend some comment love ♥
If marriage is an area in which you need encouragement, make sure to stop back by on Thursday for the second post in my 6-week series, Building a Lasting Love Story. In it you will gain inside secrets, tools, ideas, and inspiration to loving your spouse well in each season of marriage. It will give you inspiration to keep going and the hope to know it is possible to build a lasting love story.
Thursday, Alison Tiemeyer will be sharing her thoughts on loving well during the beginning years of marriage. She is wise, beautiful (inside and out!), and loves people well. I can’t wait to share her unique voice of encouragement with you!Don't miss @alisontiemeyer on 9/8 as she shares her thoughts on loving well! #marriageseries #lovestory #marriage #hope Click To Tweet
If you want to get the latest posts and updates from the Searching for Moments Community, you can join us by signing up at the end of this post or in the sidebar. Plus there will be some bonus features available in the Library of Hope just for community members!
Thank you so very much for joining me each week for #MomentsofHope! I continue to attempt to read, comment, and share each post! Although, sometimes I run a little short on time! I absolutely love reading each post. The hope, encouragement, and inspiration I receive at each visit warms my heart. I pray for each of you and your ministry. May you each be encouraged to know that your voice matters.
And, just so you know …
I’m so glad you’re here. ♥
What I ask of you:
1. Share only one URL (to a blog post, not the actual blog) that resonates with the topic of HOPE. Anything that gives us hope for tomorrow. Hope for victory. The little things and the big. Anything that inspires us to lean into Jesus and let Him carry us through.
2. Important: If you don’t have a blog post or podcast that resonates with HOPE, join in other ways as you pray and encourage others with a comment or a prayer.
3. Leave a comment on the link just before yours. Would you love on them well? Encourage them in their efforts to share the hope of Jesus. If you have time, stop by more than one sweet writer’s little corner of the blog world!
4. Of course, I would love it if you would follow me via my blog and/or social media channels! Signing up for my blog gets you fun freebies and post updates, plus I get to know you a little better!
5. If this gives you hope, would you consider sharing it with others to give them hope, too?
6. Please either grab my button or link back to me to encourage new linkers.