Navigating through life keeps us busy! So busy that we forget to notice the subtle. The subtle moments that are filled with great power. The world is noisy and God isn’t in the business of forcing Himself on us by simply being louder. I think He is more in the business of waiting for us to tune in and see Him.
He’s not hiding.
He’s not playing hard to get.
He simply isn’t into drama.
Miraculous … but subtle.
Powerful … but subtle.
This weekend we worshiped Him with the words of the Jesus Culture song, When You Walk Into the Room written by Bryan and Katie Torwalt. Friends, the song shook me. I’m focused on the moments. I write about moments. Not missing them. Holding onto them. Making them count.
But in spite of that, I still miss the power of Jesus when He walks into the room.
It’s not something I can afford to miss! Or want to miss. How about you?
How about we commit to encouraging each other to stay aware of the subtle? To look for God and see Him in the #MomentsofHope? There is resurrection life in all He does. Let’s not miss it!
This week, a blogger I just met caught me with her words, God Is Enough. It is so simple, but yet beyond what we seem to embrace. Just like the words to the song, “when God walks into a room, every hopeless situation ceases to exist.”
God is enough.
Would you stop by Elizabeth’s blog and read her post? You will be glad you did! Her style is beautiful. Real. Authentic.
Your posts have been beautiful and filled with hope. An answer to prayer. If any of you are feeling the whisperings of doubt or finding yourselves wondering if the hope you sharing even matters. It does. Your words matter. Your voice matters. Your story matters.
And, just so you know …
I’m so glad you’re here. ♥Soaking in hope at #MomentsofHope where @GarnElizabeth is featured!Come #linkup and saturate… Click To Tweet
What I ask of you:
1. Share only one URL (to a blog post, not the actual blog) that resonates with the topic of HOPE. Anything that gives us hope for tomorrow. Hope for victory. The little things and the big. Anything that inspires us to lean into Jesus and let Him carry us through.
2. Important: If you don’t have a blog post or podcast that resonates with HOPE, join in other ways as you pray and encourage others with a comment or a prayer.
3. Leave a comment on the link just before yours. Would you love on them well? Encourage them in their efforts to share the hope of Jesus. If you have time, stop by more than one sweet writer’s little corner of the blog world!
4. Of course, I would love it if you would follow me via my blog and/or social media channels! Signing up for my blog gets you fun freebies and post updates, plus I get to know you a little better!
5. If this gives you hope, would you consider sharing it with others to give them hope, too?
6. Please either grab my button or link back to me to encourage new linkers.